A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or from his/her computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way your computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on their hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming their computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
SIDECU, S.A., shall not link the data stored with your personal details provided at the time of registration or purchase to the cookies without your express consent – by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser-
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing the areas of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, placing an order, applying for the registration or participation in an event, using safety elements during the browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content via social networks.
– Customisation Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined features according to a set of criteria in the user terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the local settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those either processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, the browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those, either processed by us or by third parties that allow us to most efficiently manage the offer of advertising spaces on the web page, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising space that the editor may have included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the users’ behaviour obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed so as to display advertising based on this.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Should you have any question about this cookies policy, you can contact SIDECU, S.A. at email@example.com