- Legal information and acceptance.
These provisions govern the use of the corporate website service (hereinafter, the “Corporate website” or the “Website”) which SIDECU, S.A. (hereinafter, SIDECU) makes available to Internet users. SIDECU, has a registered office at Avenida Oza, 240, Bajo 1, and tax identification card (CIF) No. A-15.435.092 that is registered in the Companies Register of A Coruña, Volume 1395, Folio 73, Sheet C-9916. Telephone No.: +34 981136824. Fax: +34 981171290 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of the Website confers the condition of Website user (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Web service has a duration that is limited to the time that the user is connected to the Website or to any of the services provided through the Website. The User must therefore carefully read this Legal Notice every time he/she intends to use the Website, since this and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may change.
The object of these general conditions is to regulate the use that Users make of the corporate website of SIDECU, S.A., which is currently in the URL www.centrosupera.com, without prejudice to the fact that certain services or contents within the Corporate Website are subject to their own specific conditions, regulations and instructions that, if necessary, may replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the relevant service.
The access and use of the Corporate Website is free to users (except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users) and in general does not require prior registration of users. However, the access and use of certain information and services offered through the Corporate Website can only be carried out prior registration by the user.
In case of registration of users using identifiers and passwords, both the identifier and the password shall belong exclusively to the person to whom they are given. The user must maintain both the identifier and the password under his/her exclusive responsibility with utmost confidentiality, therefore assuming any damage or consequences of any kind arising out of the breach or disclosure of the secret.
- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the Web, including but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design, source codes, navigation structures and other telematic services or products integrated in the Corporate Website (hereinafter, the “Content”) are the exclusive property of SIDECU or of third parties. None of the exploitation rights conferred by the legislation in force regarding their intellectual property can be construed as having been granted to the user, except for those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Website. For this reason, the User undertakes not to violate any right derived from the intellectual or industrial property and the total or partial reproduction, public communication, distribution, and any form of exploitation is expressly prohibited, unless there is express written consent of SIDECU, S.A. The User agrees to use such information and services exclusively for his/her own needs and not to engage, directly or indirectly, in a commercial exploitation of the services to which he/she has access or of the results obtained thanks to the use of the Corporate Website, unless he/she has obtained the express consent of SIDECU, S.A. The User agrees not to use the facilities and capacities of the Corporate Website to perform or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract users to other competing services.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, are the property of SIDECU or third parties, and are protected by the laws in force in the field of industrial property, without it being understood that access to the Website confers any rights to trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
- Conditions for the use of the Website
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to SIDECU or any third party for any damages that may arise as a result of the breach of this obligation.
SIDECU reserves the right to block the access of users who make use of the site that is contrary to law or to the conditions of this legal notice, being able to cancel or block, if appropriate, the identifier and password of the registered Users.
The use of the website for purposes that may harm the property or interests belonging to SIDECU or of third parties is expressly prohibited, or that in any other way may overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) owned by SIDECU or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions in clause 2. Pursuant with the legislation in force, the User must, without limitation, not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, except in cases authorised by Law or expressly agreed to by SIDECU or by those holding the ownership of the exploitation rights.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that can be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the legislation in force in the field of intellectual property, as well as their public communication or make them available to third parties where such acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the user or a third party.
- Remove and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Content of the Website, as well as of the SIDECU databases available to Users.
5.3 Data Collection Forms
Without prejudice to the provisions in clause 7 of this Legal Notice, as well those of the privacy policies that can be accessed from the Website and that may be applicable in each moment, the use of certain services or requests to SIDECU are conditioned on completing the corresponding user registration.
All the information provided by the User through the Website application forms for the aforementioned purposes or any other must be true. For this purpose, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated by User and will keep the information supplied to SIDECU perfectly updated so that it responds at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statement made and for any damage caused to SIDECU or to third parties by the information provided.
5.4 Introduction of links to the Website.
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website must comply with the conditions listed below, without their ignorance meaning they avoid responsibilities under the Law:
- The link may link to any page of the website, except for those that incorporate personal details, databases or other information submitted to the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) but it may not be reproduced in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
- In any case and in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, it will be forbidden to establish frames of any kind that wrap around the Website or allow the display of content across Internet addresses that are different to the Website and, in any case, when viewed in conjunction with content that is foreign to the Website so that:
(I) it produces, or can produce, error, confusion or mislead users about the true origin of the service or Content;
(II) it implies an act of comparison or unfair imitation;
(III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SIDECU or companies of its Group; or (iv) that is prohibited by the legislation in any other form.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement regarding SIDECU, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page introducing the link.
- The page where the link is to be located will under no circumstances state that SIDECU has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any name brand, whether graphic or mixed or any other distinguishing sign of SIDECU is prohibited, and in particular the name “SUPERA” within the sender’s page except as permitted by law or expressly authorised by SIDECU and where permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the site in the manner set out in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and in no case may provide or link to own or third parties contents that:
(I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.)
(II) induce or could induce the User with the false conception that SIDECU endorses, supports, or in any way adheres to the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender;
(III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to SIDECU’s activity with regards to the place, content and theme of the sender’s web page.
5.5 Procedure to book the monitored activities.
Clients must mandatorily cancel the places reserved when they are not going to attend a class so that other subscribers can enjoy the activity. Therefore, with effect from 15 March 2013, when a user does not attend an activity they have previously booked and not cancelled, they will receive an e-mail notice warning of the irregularity. If the client repeats this, his/her account will be blocked for 10 days, during which they will not be able to use the booking system for monitored activities.
In short, the booking procedure for monitored activities shall conform to the following conditions:
- If a user is not going to attend a monitored activity for which they have booked a space, it is mandatory to cancel the booking up to 15 minutes before the start of the activity using any of the enabled means.
- If the user breaches the provisions of the previous point, a notice via e-mail shall be sent on the first breach. If this breach is repeated, the web account shall be blocked for 10 DAYS. During this period, the subscriber may not carry out any bookings for the monitored activities.
- Despite this, during the blocking period, the user will be able to make use of all of the activities and services of the centre, since this only cancels the booking right.
- After TEN DAYS, the subscriber breaching this rule would again restart the process (notice on the first breach and penalty application, if repeated).
- The subscriber who breaches the obligation to cancel the booking once and, therefore, receives a notice will see that this notice shall be deleted if no breach is incurred during three consecutive months.
- Exclusion of liability
6.1 Regarding Information
Access to the web site implies no obligation by SIDECU to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information supplied through it. The contents of this page are general and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of an advice service for sport, nutritional, health or of any other kind, so this information is insufficient for a User to make personal decisions.
SIDECU is not liable for the decisions made on the basis of the information provided on the Web or for the damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of proceedings, medical or therapeutic treatments, training or physical exercises that are based solely on the information obtained from the Web.
6.2 Regarding the quality of the service
Access to the Website implies no liability by SIDECU to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The user shall be responsible, if appropriate, for the availability of suitable tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
SIDECU shall not be liable for any damage to the computers of Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
6.3 Regarding the availability of the service.
The access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which does not correspond to SIDECU. Therefore, the services provided through the Website may be suspended, cancelled or inaccessible prior to or during the provision of the Website’s service.
SIDECU shall not be liable for any damage or loss to the User caused by the failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during its provision or prior to it.